Articles / Introducing Sean Buckland
Sean Buckland runs a consulting firm specialising in business and process improvement in the Service sector.
Their emphasis is on building the capability of organisations to undertake internal change using principles from Lean, Six Sigma and the Theory of Constraints.
Sean has taken his experience into organisations as diverse as Hutchison Ports, the Home Office, East of England Co-op, and Southend Borough Council.
On 26th February 2015, Wyver Solutions will be hosting a Lean Learning Masterclass led by Sean. In it we will explore how to help ensure that:
- Training Needs Analysis catches all the important needs; picking them up as they arise
- Training Administration does not lose time and precious budget through slow and difficult to use processes (e.g. advertising, joining instructions, evaluation data collection, finances)
- Training Design catches the key learning points; matched to root causes and uses optimal designs for maximum impact
- Training Delivery is able to embed key learning points at the right time and place – well enough to ensure the necessary improvements in knowledge, skills or behaviour
- Training Evaluation provides the right quality data to drive improvements both of content and delivery capability (Kirkpatrick got it badly wrong!)
Early bird prices close on December 31st!
Posted: 21 December 2014